Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Back on the Island



So, first semester was really hard for me for various reasons and I just wasn't having the best time. I was sort of bummed to come back for winter after having so much fun at home but now I'm here and I'm SO happy. Me and all of my closest friends out here moved into a cute little house off campus and it is so great. We live one block away from the beach. Yesterday was the first day of the semester and I had so many friends in all of my classes. Then after class, me and my friend hitch hiked to sunset and the water was so clear and warm. It felt so good to be in the ocean. Then at night there was a party and me and my friends met so many new people! Then today my only class I had was cancelled so my friends and I went to pounders and laid on a trampoline over the ocean. I don't even realize how lucky I am to do these things every single day and I'm glad I'm happy now and learning to appreciate all that I have. I can already tell this semester is going to be the best and I can't wait!! Cheers to happy days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment